Link to student groups
Graduate Student Unions and associations:
- Aboriginal and Indigenous Graduate Student Council
- College of Medicine Graduate Student Society
- Graduate Students Association
- History Graduate Students Committee
- JSGS Students Association
- School of Environment and Sustainability Students Association
- Recreation clubs - including, kayaking, karate and figure skating.
- Recreation teams - join one of the many intramural sports leagues as an individual or as team
- Learn-to classes - take classes for a range of activities including belly dancing, squash, fencing and more. It's a great way to try an activity out before joining a club or a league.
Student Leadership Opportunity
Building Bridges program
Grad Peer Mentor
Volunteer with GSA - https://gsa.usask.ca/services/volunteer%20with%20the%20GSA.php
Graduate Student Research Conference - https://gsa.usask.ca/events/graduate-student-research-conference.php
GSA Annual Awards Gala - https://gsa.usask.ca/events/annual-awards-gala.php
Three Minute Thesis Competition - https://gsa.usask.ca/events/3mt.php
The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is an official record of university-approved and facilitated activities students have been involved in. It helps students find opportunities to learn outside of the classroom and then capture those activities, and the learning outcomes derived from them, on an official document that they can use in furthering their employment and educational goals.