- Grad Workshops (online): These workshops are designed to support researchers in their scholarship and research activities. Topics include research data management, comprehensive searching for your lit review, predatory publishing, and citation software.
- Librarians: Reach out to your subject librarian to schedule an email, phone, or WebEx research consultation
- Research Guides: Access discipline-specific research guides (e.g. psychology and computer science) as well as other general research guides (e.g. open access and research metrics)
- Visit the Research Support page: to see even more ways the library can support you and your research through all stages of your project from finding sources to the preservation of your scholarly outputs.
- Grad Help Appointments: Meet with a fellow graduate student, peer mentor, to discuss transitioning to Saskatoon, Canada, or grad school. Peer mentors can discuss graduate specific issues including how to get through readings and retain information, time management for program completion, what makes a good poster for a poster presentation, and dealing with feelings of inadequacy (impostor syndrome).
- Transition to Grad School Workshops: Learn the skills necessary for succeeding in graduate school. Workshop topics include managing research disruptions, time management, preparing for comprehensive exams, and much more!
- Help me find…: Instructions on finding books, journal articles, theses and dissertations, course reserves, maps, newspapers, book reviews, microforms, government information, data and statistics, patents, conference proceedings, GIS, archives and special collections help.
- Contactless pick-up: Contactless Pickup at the Library is now available for all current USask students, staff, and faculty. Contactless Pickup can be arranged for borrowing physical items in our collection. Additionally, portions of items such as a book chapter, a print article, or select pages from a book can be scanned and delivered via email.
- Connecting from home: Instructions on configuring your computer to allow for seamless access to licensed electronic resources
- Interlibrary Loans: Can't find what you need in the University Library? We can get it for you. Request an interlibrary loan (ILL) or document delivery.